River of Reconciliation Art Award Extended
Calling all Widjabul Wia-bal, Nyangbul and Bundjalung Artists
Our “River of Reconciliation” art award is being extended. You are invited to submit an artwork on a theme that showcases our region, or you may illustrate community and the theme of reconciliation. This exciting opportunity will not only publicize your artistic talent but also promote reconciliation within our local community through our Reconciliation Action Plan (RAP).
- The selected artist will receive a generous cash prize of $1500.
- Additionally, a junior art prize of $300 will be awarded to encourage young artists to participate
- Eligibility: This call is open exclusively to Widjabul Wia-bal, Nyangbul and Bundjalung Artists.
- Artwork Medium: We welcome submissions in any two-dimensional medium, including but not limited to painting, drawing, digital art, and mixed media.
- Artwork Specifications: The artwork should be submitted as a high-resolution image, suitable for printing purposes.
- Submission Deadline: Please submit your artwork no later than 30 November 2023 to email@example.com
- Artwork Details: Along with your artwork, provide a brief description highlighting how your piece represents the theme of reconciliation and the Richmond River catchment.
- Winners will be announced in December 2023.
How to Enter
Please complete this form and include a good-quality attachment of your artwork.
To submit your artwork Click Here
We look forward to receiving your submission and witnessing the power of your art in fostering reconciliation within our community. Together, let’s celebrate the beauty of the Richmond River catchment and demonstrate how working together can create a brighter and more sustainable future for us all.
For More Information
For more information or inquiries, please feel free to reach out to Kath Kermode, the project coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This project has been assisted by the Aboriginal Benefits Foundation.